Getting to know me tag
GOOD MORNING J
with my blog being in the very early stages and already receiving a lovely following from you guys I thought it might be nice to tell you a bit more about me.
- Is your hair naturally curly or straight? curly and I spend hours straightening it most days. Us ladies are never satisfied with what we have!
- Do you dye it yourself or go to a salon? I Visit the salon every 6-8 weekd to have my highlights done.
- Do you wear the same style everyday, or do you change it?I change my style all the time from pretty dresses and styled hair to trackies, t-shirts and hair tided up.
- Do you do your own mani/pedi or go to a salon? I LOVE getting my nails done, but I don’t get them done very often.
- How often do you change your nail polish?I usually have paint free nails unless there is a special occasion or a holiday.
- Do you polish your toes in the winter or just the summer? Nope, just in summer.
- How long does it take for you to put on makeup?I can manage my day to day makeup in about 10 minutes, that what happens when you have children! I do spend more time if I can or if I am going out.
- What do you do first? Face or eyes? face, always my face first.
- Do you collect makeup or just buy what you need when you need it? As a beauty reviewer I have a real collection of make-up, a girl can never have too many lip sticks.
- How often do you wear false eyelashes? Never.
- Do you do a full face of makeup everyday? most days I do, but if I am having a chill out day with my boys at home then no.
- Do you wear makeup when you’re home alone or with family? not always, I like to give my skin time to breath so it’s usually just a swipe of mascara.
- Will you leave the house without makeup? Yeah if I need to. Although I always have it handy so I can apply it in record time if I need to.
- How many high-end products do you have? I am very lucky that I work with some high end brands for my blog and the magazines I write for so at the moment I have a lot.
- Do you plan your OOTD every night or decide when you’re getting dressed? I like to plan the night before so I have more time to sped with my children at breakfast instead of planning the days outfit.
- How often do you change your handbag? oooo I love handbags and have a mini collection going on so I can change my bag to suit my outfit or my mood.
- What time do you wake up and go to sleep? I usually work late into the evening and go to bed att 11-12 and then I am up with the children between 6:30-7. I would love more sleep!
- How often or when do you workout? I go through phases where I will work out every day for a while and then not work out at all for months. Not the best way to do it.
- Left handed or right handed?right
- How tall are you? 5,2
- Do you speak any foreign languages? I can speak a tiny bit of german.
- How many pets do you have? none
- How often are you on WordPress? every other day, at least.
- Do you read comments posted on blogs? always
- Do you keep a list of products to try as you see other posts?no but I really should.
- How did you come up with your blog name? it took ages as my first couple of choices were already gone. strawberrys are my favourite fruit and I liked the idea of a strawberry fountain, so it just stuck.
- What kind of camera do you use for your photographs? at the moment I use the camera on my I phone but I am researching good cameras as I really want a new one.
- What’s your favourite colour? pink or purple or maybe baby blue. hmm tough question.
- Do you swear?As a teacher and a mother I try not to, but it usually comes out when I am drunk.
- What are you doing with the rest of your day?Taking my baby swimming and then waiting for his brother to come home from a trip out with his nanny and for my husband to return from his lads weekend so we can have a family movie night.
Hope you all found that interesting and feel you know a bit more about the face behind strawberry fountain. please join in and leave a link to your tag in the comments section.